passionate about helping women to embody their unique feminity. My mission is to support women to elevate themselves so they can really step up and into their passion and fully live. To thrive not survive not just survive.
I believe that do this we must work from the inside out. By taking care of our needs first and foremost we are freed up to truly show up in the world as the fully embodied woman we already are.
What I know is that it can be super hard to do this alone. Society dictates that this is how it must be done but my experience is that support is essential.
I work with women who…
- Are looking to make a positive change in their life and the world around them.
- Are at a turning point in their life and need support and guidance.
- Want to improve their relationship with their body.
- Are ready to commit to making this positive change and invest in themselves.
- Would love to embrace their menstrual cycle but not sure where to start.
- Want to be a positive influence on the next generation of women and embrace their unique feminity.
Work with me…
I offer 121 coaching to women from 20s upwards. What’s included?
12 Week Package
- 6 x 60 minute 121 coaching sessions
- Email support between sessions
- Sharing any relevant resources, talks, book ideas to support your personal journey
- Your own personalised Yoga/Meditation/Relaxation routine (if we go this route)
This 12-week package costs £120.00 per month or £360.00 if paid monthly.
I offer a 15% discount if you Buy the full package upfront £306.00
Why should I be your coach?
I have 10 years experience working with and inspiring women as a full-time yoga teacher both 121 and in group classes.
I am a fully qualified health coach with IIN (Integrative Institute of Nutrition). I have worked in the realm of female empowerment and menstrual cycle awareness for the past four years running workshops and day retreats nationwide.
I take my own development extremely seriously and have completed the intensive Women’s Quest training with The Red School in 2017. I have completed Uma Dinsmore Tuli’s Womb Yoga Training. I have attended many other workshops with trailblazers
such as Jewles Wingfield and natural fertility awareness with Jane Bennett.