YOGA RETREAT IN IBIZA, SPAIN
WITH TWO AMAZING TEACHERS
Sophie and Katia are so excited to be holding their next retreat on the beautiful island of Ibiza! Join these two wonderful teachers for a week of Ashtanga and Yin Yoga, delicious organic vegetarian food and time to explore this stunning location .. or to simply relax! We are also super excited that we have the wonderful Kate Winter coming to teach some Functional Fitness sessions. Its going to be amazing!
This week is the perfect opportunity for experienced practitioners and those newer to the practice alike to deepen their yoga practice whilst also providing plenty of opportunity to explore, swim, eat locally sourced vegetarian food, sunbathe by the pool (or on the beach) or relax in the shade.
‘Our Ashtanga retreat in Ibiza was full of laughing, local food, new friends, magical sunsets and relaxing times by the pool. Sophie and Katia gave us all tonnes of support and encouragement during our morning Yoga practice. I can’t recommend the girls enough. A well organised retreat in a stunning setting’ Skye
With two experienced teachers and a small group, this retreat is suitable for everyone from long-term practitioners to complete beginners. Sophie and Kate love to work closely with people, whatever their level of practice so that each person will receive a lot of personal attention. There will also be the opportunity for complete beginners or those less familiar with ‘self-practice’ to attend a beginner friendly class in the mornings. Kate and Sophie both share a warm, fun and passionate approach to teaching Yoga.
A TYPICAL DAY
- Mornings yoga sessions will be followed by a delicious vegetarian brunch
- After brunch, the day is yours to explore or relax by the pool or on the beach
- optional gentle late afternoon sessions/workshops are available in which we will explore techniques of the practice, yin yoga or yoga
- We will gather for a relaxed dinner each night either at the Finca or out at local restaurants.
FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION
We will gather together for a delicious brunch after our morning yoga practice and once again for a buffet style dinner. Based on fresh, local, seasonal produce – fruit, vegetables, pulses, grains, nuts, cheeses, eggs, and yogurt. Special diets can be accommodated on request. The villa is of a very high standard with plenty of bathrooms, poolside shower, loungers and an outdoor and indoor eating area. The house has a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. There is also plenty of space to be by yourself and be quiet if you wish.
GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
Get in touch with us if you have any questions…
Places will be first come first served on receipt of a £300 deposit.
Costs for the Retreat week (Sunday – Saturday)
(in pounds sterling)
£980.00 based on two sharing
Costs for the Retreat week
(in pounds sterling)
Prices begin at £980.00
The price includes:
- All morning and afternoon yoga/meditation sessions
- Brunch and 4 evening meals
- Car hire
- Our 2 evening meals out together!
Booking your flights
There are several companies flying to Ibiza. Prices vary according to the time of booking or season. It is advisable to book early to get the best prices.
- British Airways: www.britishairways.com
- Easyjet: www.easyjet.com
- Monarch: www.monarch.co.uk
- Skyscanner: www.skyscanner.net
- To book your space a deposit of £300 is required
- The balance must be paid 2 weeks prior to departure 6th September 2018
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Balance is refundable up to 4 weeks prior to departure (6th September)